Make it feel like summer all year long with this berrylicious pudding
- 500 grams mixed berries
- Zest and juice of 1/2 an orange
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 7/8 large slices white bread
- Clotted cream - to serve
- Line a deep bowl with two layers of cling film.
- Heat the fruit with the sugar, orange zest and juice in a pan for 3 minutes until the berries have released they're gorgeous red juice.
- Strain them through a sieve and put aside.
- Cut bread into rectangles (leave crusts on) and one small square. One at a time dip into berry juice and line the pudding basin.
- Fill with the drained berries and top with one large dipped slice of bread.
- Pull cling film round and leave in fridge for 6 hours with a heavy book on top.
- Turn out on to a serving plate and dollop cream on each slice.