These sweet marshmallow and brownie kebabs are summer on a stick!
- 180 grams Unsalted butter
- 180 grams Dark chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 260 grams Caster sugar
- 90 grams Plain flour
- 30 grams cocoa
- 100 grams White chocolate chips
- Bamboo sticks
- White chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- To make the brownie add the butter and chocolate into a heat proof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water to melt. Once melted, leave to cool.
- In a separate bowl beat together the caster sugar and eggs until pale in colour, light and fluffy. Mixture should double in size and is ready when you can leave a trail in your mixture for a few seconds when you lift up your beaters.
- Fold into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sift over the Plain flour and Cocoa powder and fold until just combined, don't over mix.
- Finally fold in the chocolate chips and pour into your brownie tin.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once baked leave in the tin to cool.
- Once cooled, using a round cookie cutter, cut out small circles of brownie.
- Assemble by first sliding a marshmallow onto a bamboo stick, followed by a strawberry followed by a brownie and repeat. Finishing the skewer with a marshmallow.
- Finally drizzle the skewers with some melted white chocolate.