This is the only acceptable way of having fish on your pizza.
- 500g vinegared rice
- Shirasu whitebait, steamed
- Salmon roe
- 9 Perilla leaves
- Wasabi mayo sauce
- 40g Mayonnaise
- 10g Wasabi
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Put seasoned sushi rice on top and flatten to make a pizza shape. Cook over medium heat until the bottom is crispy and golden brown.
- Once it's cooked, transfer to a serving plate and let it cool.
- Combine ingredients for the wasabi mayonnaise and spread on top of the rice.
- Arrange ingredients on top and serve with a sprinkling of sesame seeds.