- 8-10 brioche buns
- Raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 litre chocolate ice cream
- Coco Pops
- 200g milk chocolate, melted
- 150g white chocolate, melted + extra to grate
- Scoop small balls of chocolate ice cream onto a frozen baking tray, this will keep the ice cream frozen for longer, lined with baking paper. Pop in the freezer until firm.
- Crush Coco Pops in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin. Leave some Coco Pops whole.
- Completely coat the frozen ice cream balls in the crushed Coco Pops. Place back into the freezer until firm.
- Once firm coat each ice cream ball with the melted and cooled chocolate. If the chocolate is too hot it will melt the ice cream. Make sure the ice cream is completely covered so it doesn’t leak out if it melts. Place in the freezer until set.
- Slice the brioche buns in half and spread raspberry jam over the bottom half. Cover the frozen chocolate ice cream balls in the jam before placing them onto the brioche buns.
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate over the ice cream balls before grating over some solid white chocolate to act like Parmesan.
- You can either eat these straight away or keep them in the freezer. If kept in the freezer, allow the brioche to defrost before eating. Enjoy :D