- 2 packs of 200g jumbo pretzels
- 200g marshmallows
- 150g milk chocolate
- Handful of hazelnuts
- Lay the pretzels out to form the base of your nachos.
- Fill a large piping bag with marshmallows and place in a microwave for 15-30 seconds until molten and pipe over the pretzels in a pattern to create a nice even layer.
- Using a paring knife, scrape the flat side of the chocolate to form shavings and set aside.
- Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over, add the shavings of chocolate and sprinkling of chopped hazelnuts.