- 1 large sweet potato
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mixed seeds
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Handful of chopped nuts, such as hazelnuts or peanuts
- A few marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons chocolate spread
- Slice the sweet potato into thin slices, as thin as possible.
- Toast a couple of slices in a toaster, toasting twice if the sweet potato is still hard. Then top one with the avocado, chopped chilli and add some oil, season and top with the seeds.
- For the sweet one, spoon over the chocolate spread, add on the marshmallows and using a blowtorch, careful toast the marshmallow all over. Top with the chopped nuts and enjoy.