- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Uncut rack of beef ribs (approx. 3 pounds)
- Make your rub by mixing all dry ingredients.
- Thoroughly cover the front and back of the beef ribs with the rub.
- Place in a roasting pan (with a rack if you have one), meat side up.
- Cover roasting pan with foil
- Bake ribs for 4 hours at 250F (121c) until tender.
- Remove foil and broil for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Cut up the individual ribs, and enjoy!