- 4 Grapefruits
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon orange blossom water
- 1-2 tablespoons Tequila
- Wash and scrub grapefruits.
- Zest 1 grapefruit to get 1 tablespoon of zest.
- Juice 3-4 grapefruits, and press the juice through a sieve until no pulp remains.
- Combine honey with 3/4 cups of hot water and combine.
- Add the zest, honey, orange blossom water and tequila to the juice, and combine.
- Chill mixture and follow the instructions on your individual ice cream maker.
- Freeze until solid and serve with grapefruit supremes.