- 150 grams dark chocolate (70 percent cocoa solids)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Couple of fresh mint sprigs
- 25 milliliters rice milk (I like Rude Health)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt the chocolate on a bain marie then set to side to cool a little.
- Place the remainder of the ingredients plus the avocado flesh and melted chocolate in the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ramekins and set in the fridge for 2 hours minimum.