- 4 Eggs
- 60 grams Dark Chocolate (70 percent Cocoa)
- 60 grams Good Quality Milk Chocolate
- 3 teaspoons Sugar
- Separate the eggs into whites and yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites, slowly adding the sugar until you have soft peaks.
- Melt the chocolate in two separate bowls over a ban marie. Once melted take the bowls off the heat and quickly stir in 2 eggs yolks into each bowl of chocolate.
- Evenly split the egg whites and fold a third into each chocolate mixture until combined. Gently fold in the remaining egg whites until combined.
- Layer the dark chocolate mousse into the bottom of a serving glass, then top with an even layer of the milk chocolate mousse. Tap the glass on the table to flatten it, and then set in the fridge for 2-3 hours to firm up.
- Serve with a dollop of soft whipped cream and chocolate shavings.