- 150g of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 peeled and chopped ripe banana
- Toss the coconut in the bacon spice mix then bake on a lined baking tray and set in a preheated 170 degree oven for 11-12 mins, tossing half way. Allow to cool.
- Toast the bread. Mix the peanut butter and maple syrup together and then spread on the bread. Add slices of chopped banana and the bacon and sandwich together.