Three Course Student Meal
Budget friendly three course meal for students
- Starter, student bruschetta
- avocado, sliced
- tomatoes, sliced
- salt & pepper
- sliced cheese
- Main, ramen soup:
- 1 can vegetable soup
- Dessert, chocolate malt fudge:
- 160g Mars bar
- 240g milk chocolate
- 397g can condensed milk
- 332g Maltesers (2 x more to share bags)
- For the dessert, chop the Mars bar and milk chocolate into small pieces and place them into a heatproof bowl.
- Pour over the condensed milk and stir until well mixed. Place in the microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- Place back in the microwave with 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until the mixture is smooth and everything has melted together.
- Allow to cool slightly before folding in the Maltesers. Pour into a brownie tin lined with baking paper and smooth off the top with a spatula. Place in the fridge until set before cutting it into small squares.
- For the starter, lightly toast the bread and place on an oven tray. Arrange sliced avocado and tomato on top, season with salt & pepper. Add the cheese and place under a grill until the cheese has melted.
- For the main course, heat soup to package instructions and cook the noodles in a pan of simmering water until desired texture.
- Drain noodles and pour them into the hot soup. Stir until all noodles are coated, enjoy :D