- 4 wooden skewers
- 4 Granny Smith Apples
- 150 milliliters of water
- 350 grams Light Brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 35 grams Unsalted Butter
- 2 tablespoons Golden Syrup
- Crushed Oreos
- Crushed hazelnuts
- Remove the stalks from each apple and put in a wooden skewer.
- Add the sugar to a pan with 150 milliliters of water and boil the mixture until the sugar has completely dissolved. Once dissolved, add in the golden syrup, butter & vinegar and cook until it reaches 138C on a sugar thermometer.
- Take the apples and dip them into the caramel sauce, set
- Them aside on baking paper and sprinkle with your toppings.