Toffee Crisp Cheescake
Update your cheesecake recipe in the crispiest way imaginable
- 150 grams Mars Bars, cut into small chunks
- 90 grams unsalted butter
- 100-150 grams Rice Krispies
- 200 grams milk chocolate, I use Cadburys
- 400 grams cream cheese
- 25 grams caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 60 milliliters double cream
- 80 grams Toffee Crisp, small chunks
- To decorate:
- Caramel sauce
- Toffee Crisp
- Over a pan of simmering water, melt together the butter and Mars Bar chunks. It will look like it's not going to melt at first but keep going until smooth.
- Turn off the heat and stir in Rice Krispies until desired consistency.
- Press into an 8in loose bottom cake tin and set in the fridge.
- For the filling, beat together cream cheese, sugar and boiling water until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate and pour over double cream and continue to beat until well combined.
- Fold in chunks of Toffee Crisp. Pour over base and leave to set in the fridge.
- To decorate, garnish with Toffee Crisp and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Enjoy :D