- 75 grams popcorn, popped
- 100 grams mixed chopped nuts
- 80 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams almond butter
- 25 grams honey, plus 1 teaspoon
- Pinch cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons natural low-fat yoghurt
- Place popped popcorn and nuts in a large bowl.
- Melt coconut oil, almond butter, honey, and cinnamon together in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking until melted and smooth. Whisk in the vanilla and remove from heat. Pour over the popcorn and nuts in the bowl and gently stir until evenly coated.
- Lightly grease a star-shaped cutter and line a 34 x 24 cm baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Press popcorn mixture into the lined baking sheet and leave to set. When set, cut out stars with the lightly greased cutter and set aside.
- Mix the honey and yoghurt together in a bowl and transfer to a piping bag. Cut the end of the piping bag to form a small opening and then drizzle over the popcorn stars. Leave to set for 1 hour in the fridge before serving.