Triple Cooked Parmesan Fries
How many times is too many time to fry your fries?
- 500 grams maris piper potatoes
- 1 litre vegetable oil to fry
- 1 tablespoon truffle oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon very finely chopped parsley
- Peel the potatoes and cut into chip shapes.
- Simmer in a pan of water for 6 minutes until nearly cooked. Drain and allow to steam dry and cool completely.
- Heat the oil to 130c and cook the chips for 3-4 minutes. Remove, drain on kitchen roll then heat the oil to 180c and cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Put into a baking dish and sprinkle with the truffle oil, chopped parsley, parmesan and some salt.