Triple Decker Reuben
Why have a Reuben when you can have a Triple Decker Reuben?!
- 3 slices of rye bread or sourdough
- Salt beef
- 5-6 tablespoons saurkraut
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 55 grams mayo
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Splash worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper
- To make the Russian dressing, mix the mayo, ketchup.lemon, Worcestershire sauce and seasoning together.
- Set to one side. Butter one side of each slice of rye bread. Place the bread, butter side up in a griddle pan for 30s on a low/
- Medium heat, then flip it onto the buttered side. In a flat griddle pan, add the salt beef and cook quickly just to heat. In the same pan add the sauerkraut. Place the sauerkraut on top of the salt beef then add
- The cheese. Splash a little bit of wateraround the edge of the beef to allow the cheese to melt. Repeat to create a second batch. Spread your russian dressing on 2 of the slices of bread.
- Stack the melted beef on top of the two slices of bread and then layer them together to create a triple decker.