These aren't your ordinary kebabs. Healthy and very more-ish
- 500 grams chicken breasts, cubed
- 150 grams 0 percent fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- 2 baby gem lettuce, broken into leaves
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/4 red cabbage, very finely sliced
- Chili flakes
- Marinate your chicken in the yoghurt, spices and lemon juice for a minimum of twenty minutes
- When you're ready to start skewering the chicken, heat up a griddle pan until it's very hot. Once hot, place your kebabs on and let look, turning every so often. This should take 15 - 20 minutes. Then set aside to rest.
- Serve with the salad vegetable, using the lettuce leaf to hold cubes of meat rather than having a pitta. Serve with a dollop of yoghurt and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.