- 1 cucumber
- 1 large tomato
- 2 jalapenos (1 grilled, 1 fresh)
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 cup chopped (grilled) garlic scapes
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/2 cup minced mint
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon Turkishpepper paste (we used harissa)
- 2 Tablespoons pomegranate molasses (or aged balsamic, or balsamic syrup)
- Small dice each of the ingredients separately, then mince them all together.
- Let them macerate for 10 minutes, then strain them out for 30 seconds. You want some liquid but not a soup.
- Serve with bread and other mezze.