- 500g chuck steak
- 150g bone marrow
- 350g boneless short rib
- Smoke streaky bacon rashers (8)
- Brioche burger buns (x4)
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced lettuce
- Sliced gherkin
- French’s mustard
- Tomato sauce
- 8 x slices of gruyere or mild-medium cheddar
- Using a medium-fine plate on a mincer, grind all the ingredients together once.
- Mix the single ground meat until the fat is distributed evenly. Add generous salt and pepper.
- Grind once more.
- Shape into eight 100g patties, use a wide burger press (approx. 4-5 inches) to press into patties.
- Fry the burgers (or flame grill, if possible) for 1-2 minutes each side. Fry the bacon until very crispy, add the cheese to the top of the burgers and allow to melt
- Toast the brioche buns, assemble burger.