- 3 eggs
- 60g sugar
- 60g flour
- Food colouring
- Whipped cream
- Ice cream cone
- White chocolate
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Separate the eggs and beat the egg whites with a hand mixer.
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl. Add flour and mix further.
- Fold in the meringue and fold gently.
- Divide the batter into 5 equal parts, add food colouring to each and mix thoroughly to make 5 colours.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the batter in the baking sheet and use a bench scraper to flatten it.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Once cooled, spread whipped cream over the cake and roll starting at the short end. Chill.
- To serve, slice the roll and decorate with whipped cream, sprinkles, white chocolate and an ice cream cone.