- 180 grams plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 40 grams cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 190 grams dark chocolate at least 70 percent, or vegan milk chocolate for a sweeter brownie
- 45 grams pistachios, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Nectar for drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the seeds in 4 tablespoons of water and set aside till later when all the water has absorbed. Melt the chocolate on a bain marie and place the dry ingredients into a large bowl, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add in the softer coconut oil and the soaked seeds. The seeds at this point should have soaked up the water and be thick and sludgy. Add in the melted chocolate and make sure everything is well mixed, and stir through some of the pistachios.
- Divide the mix into a lined or greased muffin tin. sprinkle one the reserved pistachios over the top and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until cooked through but fudgy in the middle.