Vegan Salt Rye Nuts and Chocolate Cookies
Peanut butter fiend? These cookies will guarantee you your daily fix!
- 220 grams rye flour
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 120 milliliters olive oil
- 50 grams salted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 6 teaspoons smooth peanut butter, good quality
- 150 grams soft brown sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 milliliters non dairy milk
- In a large bowl, combine all of your dry ingredients. Mix well until evenly distributed amongst each other. Then add the wet ingredients, except the peanut butter and mix well until it comes together as a dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray, with a good gap between them. You may have to use two baking sheets. Spoon a teaspoon of the peanut butter onto each of the cookies and push down slightly. Sprinkle over the peanuts and sea salt.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 8-10 minutes.