- 1 Sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced
- 1 Courgette, Cut into rounds
- 1/2 Yellow pepper, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 Red pepper, cut into small chunks
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper- to taste
- Feta cheese, cubed
- 1 Egg, beaten
- Place the vegetables into a roasting tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, coat the vegetables in the oil, salt and pepper.
- Place into a pre heated oven at 200°C for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
- Once the vegetables are out of the oven, roll out your puff pastry and cut it in half lengthways. Place onto a baking tray.
- Using a sharp knife score a 1.5 centimeters bordered around the edge of the pastry and brush the border with beaten egg.
- Arrange the roasted vegetables onto the puff pastry, inside the border.
- Place the feta evenly over the vegetables and place the tart in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the pastry is golden and the vegetables have softened.