- 1 pack ready made puff pastry
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced into 1 centimeter cubes
- 1 potato diced into 1 centimeter cubes
- Handful of frozen peas
- Salt & pepper for seasoning
- 150 milliliters coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 egg yolk
- Heat cooking oil into a hot pan, sweat off the onions then add carrot and potato. Fry until golden. Add curry powder and salt & pepper to season, then add the peas and cook for a further 2 minutes. Stir in the coconut milk and continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cornflour with a touch of water together then pour the mixture into the pan with the rest of the ingredients. This thickens and combines everything together. Cook for a further minute and leave to rest.
- Preheat the oven to 180C. When the mixture has cooled down. Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and divide into 6 pieces. Fill one side of each rectangle with a generous tablespoonful of filling and close it up by folding one side over. Line a baking tray with baking paper and place it on.
- Use a fork to press around the edges and brush the pastry with the egg yolk.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and serve immediately.