Waffle Iron Hashbrowns
Who knew you could make hash browns in a waffle iron?
- 650 grams grated potato
- 1/ 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Melted butter
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high.
- Squeeze the grated potato between paper towels to remove as much liquid as possible. Put into a bowl and add the salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Brush both sides of the waffle iron evenly with melted butter and add the potatoes, mounding evenly.
- Close the iron and cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.