- 10 rich tea biscuits
- 1 jar strawberry jam
- White marshmallows
- 250 grams milk chocolate
- Place a large, cast iron casserole tray into the freezer to cool.
- Melt a handful of the marshmallows in a microwave for 30 seconds, or until molten. Take one rich tea biscuit and spread the jam mixture on top of this. Spread a layer of the molten marshmallow mix on to another rich tea biscuit and place the biscuits together so that the jam and marshmallow combine.
- Repeat this process with all of your biscuits and transfer to a fridge to set. Meanwhile, melt the milk chocolate over a ban marie and set to one side.
- Remove the casserole tray from the freezer and wrap the underside with cling film.
- Pour the chocolate on to the cling film and move around with a spatula to cool it slightly. When it reaches 28C, place it back into the bowl and re-heat over boiling water to 31C.
- Remove the biscuits from the fridge and dip into the chocolate mix. Set on to a tray to cool again and serve!