- Wagyu mince x750g
- Brown onion x1
- Garlic x1
- Chilli x1
- Tabasco x3teaspoon
- Speck/bacon/prosciutto x300g
- Bread crumbs x1 cup
- Eggs x2
- Parmesan cheese x200g
- GARNISH: Tomato x1, Green apple x1, Pickled onion x1 jar, Rocket x200g, Horse radish x2 teaspoon, Aioli x1/2 cup
- With a micro plane grate onion, garlic, chilli and carrot Parmesan cheese into a bowl.
- To the bowl add beef mince, Tabasco, pork goodies, breadcrumb and eggs then with your hands give a really good mix.
- Place mix in fridge for half hour to let relax then roll in to beef patties.
- Garnish and place between your two favorite buns.