- 2 Tuna Steaks
- 5 Limes & 2 Oranges
- 1 Green chilli
- 1 Red onion
- 1/2 Small watermelon
- 1 Bunch of spring onions
- 1 Sprig of basil
- 1 Generous pinch Salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Finely chop red onion and the green chilli (de seeded) and add to large dish. Sprinkle over the chopped spring onions (the best way of doing these is using kitchen scissors.)
- Chop watermelon, and tuna into even chunks about 1 inch thick and add to dish.
- Squeeze the juice of limes and oranges over the dish and then add the honey, salt and pepper. Give everything a stir and leave to marinate in fridge for around 1-3 hours.
- Serve with chopped basil and edible flowers.