Whip It Real Good
Get your skin feeling great. All you need to do is whip it real good.
- 100 grams unrefined Shea butter
- 100 grams cocoa butter
- 100 grams coconut oil
- 50 milliliters sweet almond oil
- 25 milliliters jojoba oil
- 25 milliliters coconut carrier oil
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Melt the Shea butter, cocoa butter and coconut oil in a bain-marie until it is completely clear.
- Transfer the bowl to an ice bath and then the fridge.
- Once the mixture has almost completely hardened, with just a pool of liquid on top, remove from the ice bath/fridge.
- Add in the oils and start whipping real good with an electric hand whisk.
- Once you have the consistency of whipped cream, transfer to an airtight container.