Whipple-Scrumptious Fudgeamallow Delight Bars
Time to recreate this classic treat from Willy Wonka!
- 2 x 90 grams packets chocolate wafer biscuits
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 100 grams marshmallows
- For the fudge layer:
- 1/2 can condensed Milk
- 75 milliliters milk
- 225 grams demerara sugar
- 60 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 1 pound loaf tin with foil and oil it well. Arrange half the biscuits in the base of the tin.
- To make the fudge: stir together the sugar, butter, condensed milk, and milk over a low heat until melted.
- Turn up the heat, stirring occasionally, until the fudge reaches 118C on a sugar thermometer. Spread half the fudge over the biscuit base. Add another layer of biscuits, then the rest of the fudge.Melt the marshmallows in the microwave and use an oiled spatula to spread over the top. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until set.
- Melt the chocolate over a bain marie and pour over the marshmallow. Allow to set and then slice with a serrated knife before enjoying.