White Chocolate Raspberry Brioche Pudding
White chocolate, raspberries and brioche combine for your new favourite dessert
- 500 milliliters double cream
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 brioche loaf, sliced
- 50 butter
- 100 grams white chocolate buttons
- 100 grams raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 180 fan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream, eggs, sugar and vanilla extract and set aside.
- Slice a brioche loaf into thick slices, and butter on one side, and arrange into a small or medium baking dish.
- Pour over the egg and cream mix, then tumble over your white chocolate buttons and raspberries and place in the oven for 40 minutes. Check after 10 minutes, and if it's starting to colour already, cover with foil until the last 10 minutes of cooking.