- 400g Oreo biscuits, white bit scraped out into a separate bowl
- 60g unsalted butter, melted
- 200g white marshmallows
- 150ml milk
- 75ml vodka
- 75ml Kahlua
- 2 tbsp coffee extract
- 400ml double cream
- 400ml double cream, to finish
- Dark chocolate, to garnish
- Put the biscuits and butter in a blender and blitz into crumbs. Press them into the base and up the sides of a deep 23cm fluted tart tin, then put in the fridge to chill.
- Put the marshmallows and milk in a pan and warm through gently while whisking. When it’s close to boiling, take it off the heat. Once the marshmallows are fully dissolved, whisk in the vodka and Kahlúa and coffee extract then leave it to cool completely.
- Whisk 400ml of cream until it forms soft peaks, then add the cooled marshmallow mixture. Pile it all onto your tart base and chill for a few hours. Before you serve it, whisk together the 400ml of cream and pile on top of the cooled tart. Grate some dark chocolate over the top.