- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- 85 grams caster sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 small pot of double cream (300 milliliters)
- 5 meringue nests
- Icing sugar, to dust
- 1 small punnet of raspberries (around 400g)
- To make the syllabub, in a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in the wine and lemon juice and zest. Add the cream and whip until soft peaks form.
- Just before serving, break up the meringue in to the serving dish and spoon over the syllabub. Fold through the raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
- Devour with a glass of Prosecco!