- 6 chicken thighs, evenly pricked with a knife
- 100 milliliters teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped lemongrass
- 2 tablespoons Branston pickle
- 1 birdseye chilli
- In a tray mix together the teriyaki sauce, lemon grass, pickle and chilli.Add the chicken thighs and cover evenly in the marinade.
- Cover in clingfilm and leave in the fridge for a minimum 20 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cook the chicken in the middle of the oven for 45min, until cooked through, basting with the cooking juices half way through.