- 12 large oysters, shucked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons sliced chives
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1 teaspoon chopped chervil
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1 cup julienne apples
- 1 cup julienne celery
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Combine butter, chives, chopped herbs (tarragon, chervil, parsley) and a pinch of salt and pepper to create your compound butter.
- Dollop an even portion directly onto each the shucked oysters.
- Grill oysters directly over medium/high heat for 10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Julienne apples and celery into small match-like sticks.
- Combine the creme fraiche, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve oysters while warm, with a side of the slaw. Enjoy!